Illusive sentence example
- Someone claiming to be 'the illusive psychic' has gone public.
- By talking with specialist retailers, the perfect watch will not stay illusive for long.
- He gave the question some thought before responding with an illusive and general answer.
- I suddenly realized where the illusive motor home was parked and I knew Baby Claire Elizabeth LeBlanc was unidentified but alive!
- The conscious life of all men is apparitional and illusive.Advertisement
- To me, it really is so illusive and underrated both in work and life... .
- " After a fleeting, illusive hope, prudence condemned me to acquiesce in the humble station of a mute.
- I could easily tell from his breathing patterns sleep was illusive.
- But in the actual phenomenal world unity and harmony are replaced by strife and discord; the result is a conflict, a becoming and vanishing, an illusive existence.
- You will be less likely to experience this at first, because wave flights are very illusive.Advertisement
- She had been seen on a few occasions over the last 2 years but had always proved illusive during the doe season.
- However, the mechanism by which ECP achieves its effect remains illusive.
- Yet understanding the knot patterns and why they make such ideal wedding rings can be illusive.
- If the perfect ring still remains illusive, then the next step is to consider designing a ring from scratch.
- The perfect gold watch may be a bit illusive, but watch for special releases and collections, particularly for the sports teams at both Texas A & M and the University of Texas.Advertisement
- Here were great oaks and splendid evergreens with trunks like mossy pillars, from the branches of which hung garlands of ivy and mistletoe, and persimmon trees, the odour of which pervaded every nook and corner of the wood--an illusive, fragrant something that made the heart glad.
- There came a time, however, when Clement and more particularly his following had to acknowledge the vanity of these illusive dreams; and before his death, which took place on the 16th of September 1394, he realized the impossibility of overcoming by brute force an opposition which was founded on the convictions of the greater part of Catholic Europe, and discerned among his adherents the germs of disaffection.