Illus sentence example
- See Ignacz Badeni, Necrology of Hugo Kollontaj (Pol.) (Cracow, 1819); Henryk Schmitt, Review of the Life and Works of Kollontaj (Pol.) (Lemberg, 1860); Wojciek Grochowski, "Life of Kollontaj" (Pol.) in Tygod Illus.
- This gospel was cited by Ignatius (Ad Smyrnaeos, iii.) according to Jerome (Viris illus.
- It was followed by the Vein Shimbun (Pictorial Newspaper), the first to insert illus.
- The cistern of Bin Bir Derek (cistern of Illus) with its 22 4 columns, each built up with three shafts, and the cistern Yeri Batan Serai (Cisterna Basilica) with its 420 columns show what covered cisterns were, on a grand scale.
- Find 6 is a fragment of an elongated cobble of a micaceous schist (illus 3: 7 ).
- Find 6 is a fragment of an elongated cobble of a micaceous schist (illus 3: 7).