Illuminates sentence example
- But the light of slightly greater wave-length than the D lines, being refracted strongly downward by the sodium vapour, illuminates the.
- This principle (which Boehme often calls the evil in God) illuminates both sides of the antithesis, and thus contains the possibility of their real existence.
- The Art of Hunger undermines and illuminates our accepted notions about literature and throws an unprecendented light on Auster's own richly allusive writings.
- The feed beam completely illuminates the reflector antenna without too much spillover.
- It is an offset style cane with a built-in light that illuminates the surrounding foot area.Advertisement
- A full auto EL backlight automatically illuminates the display whenever the watch is angled toward the face while lighting is dim.
- Except, of course, for the soft, golden candlelight that gently illuminates each table.
- The divisions of both drums are conveniently read, simultaneously, by the lens e; at night the lamp which illuminates the webs and the position-circle also illuminates the drum-heads (see on illumination p. 385).
- The interdependence of the south Palestinian peoples follows from geographical conditions which are unchangeable, and the fuller light thrown upon the last decades of the 8th century B.C. illuminates the more fragmentary evidence elsewhere.
- The website features a gallery of the most incredible Walt Disney World pictures, from the gorgeous glory of Epcot's annual Flower and Garden Festival to the nightly fireworks display that illuminates the sky over Cinderella's castle.Advertisement
- It has an LED headlight that illuminates every piece of dirt, even those hidden in the hard-to-reach corners.
- The process for grading diamonds requires years of training and special equipment that illuminates and magnifies the diamond.
- The card in the first position illuminates the past and why you took the job that you have.
- If the past illuminates the future, consumers can expect Tissot wrist watches to improve with time and engineering.
- The lamp c illuminates the drum-head and also, by reflection, the portions of the position-circle which come under the microscopes d and e.Advertisement
- This literature is especially valuable because it illustrates contemporary Halaka and Haggada, and it illuminates the circle of thought with which Jesus and his followers were familiar; it thus fills the gap between the Old Testament and the authoritative Rabbinical Midrashim which, though often in a form several centuries later, not rarely preserve older material.'
- The lamp near the eye-end illuminates the field or the wires at pleasure, as well as the position circle of the micrometer and the declination circle; a separate lamp illuminates the hour circle.