Illuminance sentence example
- Add or change lights to provide more even illuminance.
- For this study the lighting control was defined with a set point of 500 lux as the required illuminance for office use.
- illuminance at acceptable levels.
- The average horizontal illuminance over the whole area on the unobstructed floor should not be less than 1 lux.
- We also should be looking to challenge the concept of an average maintained illuminance across the working plane.Advertisement
- The larger OUT cell, also in a cosine corrected mount, is used to measure the illuminance from a whole overcast hemisphere.
- Both dawns had a maximum illuminance of 275 lux.
- Can be used to determine the direct illuminance on a plane.
- For example, they may insist on a higher illuminance.
- ILLUMINATING THE ROUTE The minimum illuminance along the center line of a clearly defined escape route should be 1 Lux.Advertisement
- In some cases T5 tubes are even cheaper because of their slightly lower illuminance.
- Design service illuminance is derived from the standard service illuminance by taking account of the modifying factors contained in the flow chart.
- illuminance on a plane.
- illuminance level are also exactly laid down.
- illuminance of 1400 lux at pool level, in the vertical plane facing the camera, is achieved.Advertisement
- illuminance of a surface.
- Standby schemes may be to provide from 5% to 100% of the design service illuminance according to circumstances.
- Measurements include directional luminous intensity, illuminance of lamps and meters, luminance of sources and meters and total luminous flux.