Illiquid sentence example
- illiquid financial assets.
- illiquid paper must offer a higher return than liquid paper.
- illiquid savings account to poor people.
- illiquid investment (meaning it cannot be sold quickly) and can involve high transaction costs.
- illiquid instruments suggests that financial discipline may have weakened.Advertisement
- relatively liquid assets fetch higher prices than relatively illiquid assets, for any given (gross) return.
- Unlike other assets, properties have to be managed and markets can be very illiquid, he says.
- It is significant that some market contacts have expressed misgiving about the present scale of demand for risky and potentially illiquid assets.
- He spent over £ 250,000 on litigation and on his death in 1859 was not insolvent but seriously illiquid.
- illiquid securities, they would generally avoid re-use to ensure their availability for return.Advertisement