Illicitly sentence example
- It had nothing to do with Charlie illicitly selling PMF weapons overseas.
- He remained in office, however, little more than a year, too short a period to effect reforms. The Sudan was costing Egypt more money than its revenue yielded, though it must not be forgotten that large sums found their way illicitly into the hands of the pashas.
- Commerce, Foreign and Domestic.The English colonies that became the United States carried on during the colonial period a commerce with the mother country, and also, both so far as the legislative trammels of the British colonial system permitted it and illicitly, a fairly active commerce with the West Indies.
- It may be a legal substance, sold illicitly (without a prescription, and not for medical use), or it may be a substance which is illegal to possess.
- Unofficial: These lower quality videos are often taken illicitly by park guests and can offer a realistic ride experience from a fan's perspective.Advertisement