Illegitimacy sentence example
- The percentage of illegitimacy is about 7.
- Deliverance from the pantheistic conception of the universe comes through the recognition of the central place occupied by thought and purpose in the actual world, and, as a consequence of this, of the illegitimacy of the abstraction whereby material energy is taken for the ultimate reality.
- A year later the child was placed under the protection of King Inge, after whose death in 1217 he was chosen king; though until 1223 the church refused to recognize him, on the ground of illegitimacy, and the Pope's dispensation for his coronation was not gained until much later.
- Illegitimacy is highest in Bavaria (about 15%), Berlin (14%), and over 12% in Saxony, MecklenburgSchwerin and Saxe-Meiningen.
- The percentage of illegitimacy is high as a whole, although in some of the rural districts it is very low.Advertisement
- Not only was he under the stain of illegitimacy, but his succession excluded the future succession of Mary, whose husband, the prince of Orange, was the hope of Protestant Europe.
- An alias, often abbreviated to ' als ' in the registers did not always denote illegitimacy, however.
- According to William, Athelstan's alleged illegitimacy was the grounds that one Alfred used in an attempt to prevent Athelstan being crowned.
- Much on the media is promoting promiscuity, maligning marriage, and encouraging illegitimacy.
- Modern society has challe.g.d negative stereotypes about identity e.g. illegitimacy, race.Advertisement
- The real causes include political illegitimacy, corruption and gross macroeconomic mismanagement.
- My mother hid her own illegitimacy this way for a long time.
- Being born out of wedlock of mixed race parentage implies a double illegitimacy and a highly precarious social existence.