Ill-tempered sentence example
- In their place, mothers find an ill-tempered, irritable creature, or a sickly fairy child or even an object like a log of wood.
- This is attached to a ¼ " No. 6 straight gouge: crossbred offspring of an icepick and an ill-tempered letter opener.
- No quarter was asked nor given in a fiercely contested, often ill-tempered clash from which Leeds emerged with flying colors.
- Marion Crawford, Queen Elizabeth's governess has told several stories about one particularly ill-tempered Corgi.
- It's been going on since the plans were announced in 2004 and has got increasingly ill-tempered.Advertisement
- But he was still headstrong and ill-tempered; and he was often in trouble with the other sailors.
- Foka, the butler, was the most ill-tempered person in the house.
- Rolfe is incredibly ill-tempered and foul-mouthed as his on-screen video game fanatic.
- Had Queen Victoria died without issue, this prince, who was arrogant, ill-tempered and rash, would have become king of Great Britain; and, as nothing but mischief could have resulted from this, the young queen's life became very precious in the sight of her people.
- He had impoverished Carlisle, and in his new see, according to Burnet (who calls him "a sour ill-tempered man"), "minded chiefly the enriching of his family."Advertisement
- She'd never in her life wanted a tattoo, but to have some blood-sucking, shape changing, ill-tempered, inhuman beast's name on her neck was infuriating!
- They were waiting for their ill-tempered demon lord, Darkyn.