Ill-gotten sentence example
- Secondly, "You must give up your ill-gotten wealth."
- As regards the effects of his subsequent remorse and the use to which his ill-gotten gains were put, the strikingly apparent discrepancies between the narratives of Matt.
- He found the means by following the example of his predecessor in depriving many officials of their ill-gotten gains.
- There is hardly in Robinson Crusoe a scene equal, and there is consequently not in English literature a scene superior, to that where the youthful pickpocket first exercises his trade, and then for a time loses his ill-gotten gains.
- ,Bordeaux had already revolted from him, and he gave up the rest of his ill gotten gains of 1294 by the treaty ofParis (Mat ~o, i-~o-tl; Now that he had only a single war upon his hands Edwards position was entirely changed.Advertisement
- ill-gotten gains on Scotland's west coast.
- ill-gotten fortune?
- ill-gotten cash.
- ill-gotten eBay profits have been squandered this month on a knock-down breadmaker which should be delivered shortly.
- All this takes place as his friends plan to rob said pimp of his ill-gotten gains.Advertisement