Ill-disposed sentence example
- The procedure of the courts which had cognizance of the matter was, however, by no means strict, and the judges and subordinate officials were often not ill-disposed towards Christians, so that evasion was fairly easy.
- For some unknown reason he was ill disposed towards YahwehElohim (see iii.
- ill-disposed persons may say that it is nothing but chirping; against this assertion I must protest.
- Cavour's successor, Ricasoli, enrolled the Garibaldians in the regular army; Rattazzi, who succeeded Ricasoli, urged Garibaldi to undertake an expedition in aid of the Hungarians, but Garibaldi, finding his followers ill-disposed towards the idea, decided to turn his arms against Rome.
- But either from fatigue or want of sleep he was ill-disposed for work and could get nothing done.Advertisement
- "Do not think, however," she wrote, "that my father is ill-disposed toward you.
- Ill-disposed as Bernstorff was towards the Jacobins, he now condemned on principle any interference in the domestic affairs of France, and he was persuaded that Denmark's safest policy was to keep clear of every anti-French coalition.