Ill-conceived sentence example
- Twain's publishing house was a financial disaster with failed ill-conceived biographies.
- 11 This heliometer resembles Bessel's, except that its foot is a solid block of granite instead of the ill-conceived wooden structure that supported his instrument.
- The difference is that his views are considered wrong while your unintelligent ill-conceived opinions are fashionable in this politically correct world.
- Irv Goldman was in charge of their ill-conceived venture while it was running, so their switch board tells me.
- ill-conceived plan to scrap grammar schools there?Advertisement
- ill-conceived policies brought millions to the brink of starvation in the 1970s and 1980s.
- ill-conceived decision and we would encourage you to hold discussions with your colleagues to review it.
- ill-conceived escape attempt could have ended.
- Tamlyn Monson explains how a somewhat ill-conceived exhibition by two male photographers yields an inadvertent answer.
- unintelligent ill-conceived opinions are fashionable in this politically correct world.Advertisement
- The voice of reason and something of a moral authority, Frylock uses his fries as limbs while trying to protect Meatwad from Shake's wrath, as well as generally smoothing out ill-conceived schemes gone predictably awry.
- The public schools are already fraught with problems, and providing a downward extension to three- and four-year-olds is ill conceived.
- Children at this age are often less judgmental and more accepting of someone that is different from them because the social stigmas and ill-conceived notions of conformity are not important.
- ill-conceived get-rich-quick schemes.
- ill-conceived legislation.Advertisement
- An eclectic collection of ill-fitting, often ill-conceived, junk.