Ileostomy sentence example
- This is called a colostomy or ileostomy, depending on which part of the bowel is used.
- I have had an ileostomy for over 15 years with very minor problems.
- I had my surgery between 2001 and 2004, having had a number of bowel operations which formed a permament ileostomy.
- Doctors also performed an ileostomy to help relieve pressure in his stomach which involved fitting him with a " bag " to collect waste.
- There are several reasons for performing a temporary ileostomy.Advertisement
- I have had Crohn's Disease since 1992 and a permanent ileostomy since September 1993.
- This patient was discharged well after a proximal loop ileostomy and repair of the terminal ileum.
- Figure 8 Formation of loop ileostomy The supporting catheter can then be removed.
- This stoma is made using the ileum and is therefore called an ileostomy.