Ike sentence example
- at the joint between the pieces to which the two loads reprfsented by the contiguous sides of the polygon of loads (such as L1, L2, &c.) are applied; then will all those lines meet in one point (0), and their lengths, measured from that point to the angles of Ike polygon, will represent the magnitudes of the resistances to which they are respectively parallel.
- deep-dish pizza was invented in Chicago by pizza entrepreneur Ike Sewell, his restaurant Pizzeria Uno, is still going strong today.
- Ike only entered the long jump as a second event intending to concentrate on the triple jump.
- Mama Ike quickly retorted " we are in mourning no-one has had time to cook.
- Mama Ike quickly retorted we are in mourning no-one has had time to cook.Advertisement
- Tina Turner: From her days singing with her husband in The Ike & Tina Turner Revue to her solo career, this rocker has been frequently been praised for her legs, which seem to never stop moving as she sings and dances on stage.
- In September 2008, Kemah Boardwalk felt the devastating effects of Hurricane Ike, one of the costliest hurricanes to hit land in the United States.
- It is from this scenario that a small band of mercenaries and a blue-haired warrior named Ike will rise up as the only home to overcome the evil empire of Daein.
- This varies from game to game, but two known passwords are "net" and "ike".
- Ike: A masterful swordsman from Fire Emblem, Ike knows what he's doing when he's slashing you down with his blade.Advertisement
- He eventually played with famous headliners like Ike and Tina Turner, Little Richard and Same Cooke.
- Sun Records also introduced the world to blues and funk musicians like Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf and Ike Turner.