Iia sentence example
- 46, IIa, b, c).
- Ber., 1896, 105, IIa, 635; B.
- iia, 1888; (13) Proc. Roy.
- The start of a Phase IIa cocaine administration trial was announced on 14 April 2003.
- Only haplotypes present in class IIa homozygotes or animals for which segregation data was available should be considered confirmed.Advertisement
- A key element within the Part IIA regime for determining whether a site poses a risk, is the pollutant linkage concept.
- MEN I typically affects parathyroid, the pancreas, and the pituitary while MEN IIa and men I typically affects parathyroid, the pancreas, and the pituitary while MEN IIa and MEN IIb are associated with medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- neoplasia syndrome (MEN IIa or MEN IIb ).