Ih sentence example
- The cost of public instruction ih Australia averages about I Is.
- Here compounds of divalent lead have not yet been obtained; by acting with zinc ethide on lead chloride, lead tetraethide, Pb(C 2 IH Q) 4, is obtained, with the separation of metallic lead.
- Among the non-venomous species, the commonest are the boa-constrictor, the anaconda (Eunectes murinus) and the ih'.
- It is the chief place of the district of same name, which extends in the west to the borders of Shahrud and Astarabad; in the north it is bounded by Russian Transcaspia, ih the east by Kuchan, and in the south by Jovain.
- The above is a particular case of a general principle that the obtaining of an expression such as Ih(uo+4u1+u2) or lk(vo-1-3v 1 +3v 2 +v 3) is an operation performed on uo or vo, and that this operation is the suns of a number of operations such as that which obtains 3huo or 1kvo.Advertisement
- It might be shown in the same way that A=Ti+ ih 2 (tan Yamtan 4) = T1 + [h2u]::.
- From Tuckahoe, Westchester county, has been taken white marble, used in some of the finest buildings in New York City, and a similar marble is obtained ih Putnam and Dutchess counties.
- But at the close of the 18th century there were 5000 persons at work ih the looms of the Liberties.
- The ecclesiastical parish of Brecon consists of the two civil parishes of St John the Evangelist and St Mary, both on the left bank of the Usk, while St David's ih Llanfaes is on the other side of the river, and was wholly outside the town walls.
- Hamilton, then a boy of ten, was made abbot, and the abbacy and monastery were erected into a temporal lordship ih his favour in 1587.Advertisement
- When, ih 1893, the proposals for the new period were made, they formed a great change.
- Later generations have learned by repeated experience that the eloquence of Hyde Park orators is not the voice of England; there were some even then-among those not immediately responsible for keeping orderwho urged the government to ti-ust the people;l but with the object-lesson of France before them it is not altogether surprising that ministers refused to believe ih the harmlessness of societies, which not only kept up a fraternal correspondence with the National Convention and the Jacobi.
- (q.v.) ih 1554 having proved barren, and her death in 1558 having placed Elizabeth on the throne of England, he was left without the support against France which this union was meant to secure.
- The deputies to the lower house are 508 ih number, i.e.
- The outer protective walls of the oospores of some Fungi are formed out of protoplasm containing numerous nuclei, which is at an early stage separ~t~d from tl-,c. r,rofc,nI,,,zm of ih,~ o,~nor~ T,.Advertisement
- Within the word the same group and other groups also in which the second consonant is an 1 produce I mouillOe (Written ih, just as n mouillOe is written nh, as in Provenal): oveiha (0 V i c I a), veiho (*v e c 1 u s); and sometimes ch: fec/jo (f a cl urn), ancho (am plum).
- There is no independent support for reconstructing nomina sacra of IS or IH.