Igo sentence example
- Pop. of urban district (Igo') 3495 It is pleasantly situated in the rich valley of the small river Otter.
- Pop. (1890) 3459; (Igo()) 5319; (1905, state census) 5329, of whom 872 were foreign-born.
- Rossing, Geschichte der Metalle (Igo I).
- The eye is single, and in addition to the eye there is often an " eye-spot, "Monospilus being unique in having the eye-spot alone and no eye, while Leydigiopsis (Sars, Igo') has an eye with an eye-spot equal to it or larger.
- Rejoining his caravan he turned westward, and passing through the country previously traversed by Bower and Littledale he reached Leh on the 10th of December Igo 1.Advertisement
- In Igo Philopoemen protected Sparta, which meanwhile had joined the League and thereupon seceded, but punished a renewed defection so cruelly as to draw the censure of Rome upon his country.
- The results of these investigations were published in 1899, 5 and have been in use since the beginning of Igo'.
- Traditional Chinese players call the game Igo.