Ig sentence example
- The larva swims by a ri ig of cilia, which corresponds with the praeoral circlet of a Trochosphere.
- In such zontalpressure against the e dam, generally stated in F IG.
- Dj gives ~f between vowels (verger, v i r i d i a r u m), and c as, a terminal (written either ig or lx: goig, g a u d i u m mig, snitx, m e d i u in).
- In the case of severe exposure vaccination is often accompanied by injection of rabies immunoglobulin (IG ).
- S Langdon & IG Graham 2001 Boundary integral methods for singularly perturbed boundary value problems.Advertisement
- The Design Enterprise IG created a store that felt playful, distinctive and surprising.
- Rather than signing a new deal, the pair set up their own label - IG Records.
- Their first IG Records release was 2009's Poseidon and The Bitter Bug.
- Introductory: Abrahams, Short History of Jewish Literature (London, 1906); Steinschneider, Jewish Literature (London, 18 57); Winter and Wi nsche, Die jitdische Literatur (Leip;ig, 1893-1895) (containing selections translated into German).
- This was afterwards expanded into Serbien and die Tiirkei im Ig Jahrhundert (1879).Advertisement
- By May ig the Austrians were attacking hard all along the line to which the Italians had retired, from Coni Zugna and the Passo di Buole to Pasubio, and the Campomolon line had gone.