Ifrs sentence example
- amortisee year ending 31 December 2004, goodwill is not amortized under IFRS.
- For any accounting or measurement issue that is not addressed in the SME standards, the IASB proposes mandatory fallback to IFRS.
- inconsistency the implications for our report if we become aware of any apparent misstatements or material inconsistencies with the IFRS financial information.
- restated in accordance with IFRS.
- restated under IFRS on 16 June.Advertisement
- The comparative information has been restated in accordance with IFRS.
- The full year announcement for 2004/05 will be restated under IFRS on 16 June.