Ifa sentence example
- ifA portion of a lactici- stematic cells, the walls separating the lerous coenocyte dissected out s cells breaking down, so that a network ihe leaf of a Euphorbia (Xi20).
- accountancy based IFA's with offices covering the globe.
- accountancy institutes recognize the IFA qualification.
- Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) - the oldest body of non chartered accountants in the world.
- Misys then bought out the remaining stake and Countrywide became a launchpad for Misys ' ambitions in the IFA industry.Advertisement
- It offers an extensive range of structured products to IFA's which is consistently available.
- However, the IFA is a very top-heavy organization.
- Being so top-heavy, the IFA is perceived as representing the interests of members who are in senior posts within archeology.
- Their IFA may be better informed, because of tougher exams, and he or she will probably have to charge fees upfront.
- It offers an extensive range of structured products to IFA 's which is consistently available.Advertisement
- Indirect immunofluorescent antibody assay (or IFA) test can only find the secondary stage of the virus.
- If the feline leukemia test is positive, your veterinarian will likely follow up with more definitive testing using a immunofluorescence assay (IFA).
- The IFA test looks specifically at the white blood cells for the antigen and therefore gives a more definitive diagnosis of the disease.
- The IFA test is definitive, but it's not as sensitive as the ELISA test.
- Should the ELISA and IFA test give conflicting results, the PCR test offers a way for your veterinarian to diagnose feline leukemia.Advertisement