If-you-please sentence example
- The articles are, with the largest, to be called by that name; if you please you may change the word to sections, though it be not material.
- I'll use my own hat, if you please.
- Maybe two, if you please me again.
- Death, a word, if you please.
- We then had to practice spinnaker gybes on the whistle, if you please!Advertisement
- Yes, yes, if you please!
- Your baptismal name, if you please.
- Of particular interest are Lady and the Tramp (remember the song, We are Siamese If You Please?
- Today's the day when your drama ends, and you can shop for a mountain of Japanese lingerie if you please.