If-it-wasn-t sentence example
- I thought he would jump at a chance to devote more time to experimentation even if it wasn't as broad as he wished.
- She just shrugged again, as if it wasn't her concern.
- But if it wasn't his father, they needed to know who he really was.
- So what if it wasn't any good.
- While Brady knew Lana was too afraid to leave his tent even if it wasn't guarded, he'd had to order Elise chained to a tree within view of four guards.Advertisement
- I would have seen it even if it wasn't there.
- Ed wasn't too crazy about the arrangement, but castrating a 23-year old stallion wasn't something he would want to do even if it wasn't his friend.
- This makes it possible to search inside a conjoined phrase as if it wasn't conjoined phrase as if it wasn't conjoined.
- I didn't want to leave her on it if it wasn't helping.
- The things that woo and scare us just may cease to exist if it wasn't for the long hours these characters spend in the chair with a professional makeup artist.Advertisement
- He elaborates, "I know that I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the Cobbs.
- Ask yourself, Would I purchase this if it wasn't on sale?
- It would be good to include a nice memory or two that you shared, even if it wasn't at the workplace.
- Joe Strummer said "We would have been absolutely lost if it wasn't for Topper Headon".
- Q is played by actor John deLancie, who gives the character an arrogance that would be charming if it wasn't so annoying.Advertisement