If-and-only-if sentence example
- One can read it as " j double arrow y "; or as " j if and only if y " .
- isomorphic groups, then G is in the group class grpclass if and only if H is.
- Strings are considered false if and only if they are empty. null and undefined are considered false.
- One can read it as " j double arrow y "; or as " j if and only if y ".
- With any move, you can swap two adjacent stones' positions - but if and only if the swap makes a string of three or more identical stones.Advertisement