Idler sentence example
- The idler gears, on the external drive, ran on grease sealed bearings.
- In the spring of 1758 Johnson put forth the first of a series of essays, entitled the Idler.
- And meantime there goes the idler, who began life along with them - by your leave, a different picture.
- I lounged up the side aisle like any other idler who has dropped into a church.
- I was told its steering idler fell off but whether that is true or not who knows.Advertisement
- The main drive pulley was 4.25 " in diameter and the rear idler pulleys, running on ball bearings, 3.5 " .
- This wire is passed over any number of small idler pulleys to the surface being cut.
- He was called names which he richly deserved: idler, fool, drunken sot, and so forth.
- The main drive pulley was 4.25 " in diameter and the rear idler pulleys, running on ball bearings, 3.5 ".
- At Athens he must have been a dilettante, an idler, without political rights or duties.Advertisement
- The Idler may be described as a second part of the Rambler, somewhat livelier and somewhat weaker than the first part.
- A idler, under the auspices of the Imperial Academy of Sciences of Vienna, visited Sokotra, Abd-el-Kuri and some other islets of the group to investigate their geology and languages.