Idl sentence example
- It was given (with Bromfield and Yale, or Idl) by Edward I.
- The older and scantier underlying ruins are supposed to be those of the once large and prosperous city of Itil or Atel (Etel, Idl) of the Arab geographers, a residence of the khan of the Khazars, destroyed by the Russians in 969.
- The University of Georgia IDL program offers a number of college courses.
- For example, many IDL users have the gcc compiler installed on their systems.
- histogram equalization on a color table within IDL.Advertisement
- The default value of 1.0 causes IDL to draw the contours completely opaque.
- schema modifications are defined in IDL, requiring ad-hoc offline transformations of the database, in general.
- However, IDL allows you to specify individual elements within the selected array using multiple subscripts.
- Schema modifications are defined in IDL, requiring ad-hoc offline transformations of the database, in general.
- Part of the IDL skeleton for this service generated by the stub compiler was linked with the HTTP server.Advertisement
- The University of Georgia Distance Learning program is known as the Independent and Distance Learning (IDL) program, and offers courses through entirely web-based classes and electronic correspondence between professors and students.
- The University of Georgia (UGA) has approved faculty members and educators to teach over 100 IDL courses.
- Students simply need to complete a registration form for admission into the IDL program and pay the necessary fees.
- Many teachers seeking certifications, adult professionals, and others take advantage of these IDL courses.
- In addition to UGA's IDL program, the university also offers adult education online.Advertisement