Idiosyncratic sentence example
- Idiosyncratic movements are those little things you do that may or may not mean much.
- Nonverbal communication could be gestures, idiosyncratic movements, cultural habits, posture, involuntary physiological responses to stimuli, and "costumes and scenery."
- There may be a delay or total lack of language or the use of repetitive and idiosyncratic language.
- Many of these evolved idiosyncratic and easily recognizable styles.
- Drug sensitivities (also called idiosyncratic reactions or unusual adverse reactions) do not involve the child's immune system or the release of histamine.Advertisement
- Porphyria cutanea tarda (PCT) is also called symptomatic porphyria, porphyria cutanea symptomatica, and idiosyncratic porphyria.
- Thor Heyerdahl Bold explorer who risked his life in reed boats to prove idiosyncratic theories of how early man crossed the seas.
- Children are known to often invent idiosyncratic notation to describe their mathematical findings, or to use algebraic notation in unusual ways.
- It seems fairly comprehensive, tho the rather idiosyncratic layout may confuse and irritate some.
- Notwithstanding these and other idiosyncratic appellations, European mathematicians have adhered to the older name, by which the subject is now universally known.Advertisement
- Fanny Rodocanachi, spoke fluent tho idiosyncratic French and English, among other languages.
- In addition, his work is more idiosyncratic than MEZ's, whose content, once decoded, tends not to be especially esoteric.
- Their highly idiosyncratic, stylish and exhilarating body of work, including the The Big Lebowski, has wowed critics and public alike.
- speakny Rodocanachi, spoke fluent tho idiosyncratic French and English, among other languages.