Idiocy sentence example
- So, for all his idiocy, Adam Jasinski is facing 20 years in jail and a $1 million dollar fine if found guilty of possession with intent to distribute.
- Complete gibbering idiocy, like forgetting one's own phone number in a crisis.
- Except, the war is remarkably like the idiocy of the first world war rather than any of those fought during Victoria's reign.
- However, such idiocy does have the happy consequence that it makes for great satire.
- Every day, we are driven to distraction when the latest idiocy is jammed down our throats.Advertisement
- Even the idiots of government, the stupid morons driving this idiocy are admitting that the British National Party are looking good.
- You see the idiocy, don't you, of an unforgiving attitude?
- He possessed, he said, no consciousness of his early years, only emerging from idiocy at the age of thirteen, when he was living with an Indian family in New York State.
- Why do you think I pressed the blasted SEND button, you quivering heap of incandescently imbecilic IT idiocy?
- The sheer idiocy of these proposals makes further comment superfluous.Advertisement
- I'm sure I don't have to point out the utter idiocy in that.
- Donald exposed the dangerous idiocy of Dubya's Son of Star Wars.
- Never mind, I'll just contemplate my own idiocy... .
- The weaving of damask was introduced in 1718 by James Blake, who had learned the secret of the process in the workshops at Drumsheugh near Edinburgh, to which he gained admittance by feigning idiocy; and since that date the linen trade has advanced by leaps and bounds, much of the success being due to the beautiful designs produced by the manufacturers.
- Aphasia due to the local trouble and general decay then progressed rapidly together, and even then at 76, two more years were still to elapse before "he exchanged the sleep of idiocy for the sleep of death."Advertisement