Ideologically sentence example
- bulwarks of global capitalism not only ideologically, but also economically.
- The total subservience to the rule of capital leaves workers and their union leaders ideologically disarmed.
- Hitler was generally distrustful of the Army which he viewed as socially conservative and ideologically too tame.
- not only am I not idealistic about the state, I'm not even ideologically attached to it.
- matrifocal societies is thin or ignored, misinterpreted or ideologically disputed.Advertisement
- But at least the Thracians were considered ideologically neutral because they hadn't clashed with anyone in the region.
- So it was not possible to ideologically challenge reformism for a significant period of time.
- Clearly, Blair's cabinet is ideologically driven to carry out this massive sell-off of public assets.
- Clearly, Blair 's cabinet is ideologically driven to carry out this massive sell-off of public assets.