Ideogram sentence example
- The ideogram for Nineveh, as also for the Lagash city, 3?
- In such cases the ideogram is not merely a determinative nor yet quite a wofd - sign.
- What most interestsus is the mention of troublesomeinvaderscalled sometimes sa-gas (a Babylonian ideogram meaning " robber "), sometimes Habiri.
- It has been suggested that the ideogram by which it is indicated in Babylonian monuments literally means "fortress of the Amorites"; could this be proved it would be valuable testimony to its antiquity if not its origin.
- We have to therefore accept that our understanding of the meaning of an ideogram evolved by a radically divergent culture may be deficient.Advertisement
- The ideogram used to illustrate the twentieth hexagram is assembled using two groups.
- ideogram of chromosome 15, in clickable image map format.
- ideogram used to illustrate the twentieth hexagram is assembled using two groups.
- Why does the Chinese ideogram for trouble symbolize two women living under one roof?