Ideogram sentence example
- We have to therefore accept that our understanding of the meaning of an ideogram evolved by a radically divergent culture may be deficient.
- The ideogram used to illustrate the twentieth hexagram is assembled using two groups.
- Why does the Chinese ideogram for trouble symbolize two women living under one roof?
- In such cases the ideogram is not merely a determinative nor yet quite a wofd - sign.
- What most interestsus is the mention of troublesomeinvaderscalled sometimes sa-gas (a Babylonian ideogram meaning " robber "), sometimes Habiri.Advertisement
- It has been suggested that the ideogram by which it is indicated in Babylonian monuments literally means "fortress of the Amorites"; could this be proved it would be valuable testimony to its antiquity if not its origin.