Identity-crisis sentence example
- Older and wiser, Xander was aware of what she did now, just as he was starting to understand the identity crisis that caused Eden to seek him out.
- He didn't need a constant source of ideas from friends who were having the same identity crisis.
- They go on to explain how this was for them - whether they went through an identity crisis or not.
- defuse the identity crisis " is a recent development.
- With a limited self-concept or ability to conceive of others as holding different views, other species cannot develop an identity crisis.Advertisement