Identifiers sentence example
- She'd removed her personal identifiers, hacked into the government's tracking mainframe to deactivate the implant in her brain, and changed into the black tactical uniform Elise brought her over her civilian grays.
- alphanumeric identifiers which web sites transfer to your hard disk.
- A table is used to map context identifiers to cluster centroids, each of which is represented by a weight vector of terms.
- deconstruct those images ' identifiers into bits of associations.
- fragment identifiers Some URIs refer to a location within a resource.Advertisement
- new peptidases and inhibitors The list of identifiers that appear for the first time in the present release of MEROPS can be found here.
- The POI convention provides a simple means of assigning ` relatively persistent ' global identifiers within the Internet's ` http ' namespace.
- unbound variables are allowed. names represent signals in syndi and are syntactically similar to identifiers.
- That is to say, no unbound variables are allowed. names represent signals in syndi and are syntactically similar to identifiers.
- Lighter weight fabrics and paler colors are key identifiers of summer apparel like women's summer jackets.Advertisement
- Yard Signs: Outdoor decorations such as yard signs and banners are essential for outdoor parties, and they can serve as easy identifiers for indoor parties as well so guests will know where the party is located.
- In addition to knowing that the money stays within your pack, you also have the added bonus of having some of the patches in place, such as the den or pack identifiers.