Identification card sentence example
- The form must be submitted with a copy of the requestor's government-issued identification card such as a driver's license.
- The name listed on your itinerary should match the name on your identification card.
- It will nest your horrid driver's license photos and your student identification card from college years past.
- This notable decrease in wallet sizes equates to incomplete wallets that may only hold bills and an identification card.
- It has an external clear window in the back of the wallet that can hold an identification card.Advertisement
- It features slip pockets on the inside and outside, a secure zippered pocket, an identification card window and a magnetic flap.
- A front pocket wallet will hold anywhere from two to six cards, including a slot for a personal identification card.
- Instead, every passenger is issued an identification card that serves as the key to their onboard charge account for gift shops, photographs, and other purchases.
- Your most recent insurance identification card should be kept with your vehicle registration in your car, so it can be accessed quickly.
- In order to purchase merchandise with the emblem, the Boy Scouts of America requires the individual to present an Eagle Scout identification card.Advertisement