Identical-twin sentence example
- test tubethe lamb born from the test-tube embryo, is an identical twin of the " parent " ewe that donated the cell.
- Dolly, the lamb born from the test-tube embryo, is an identical twin of the " parent " ewe that donated the cell.
- It has been reported in children born from identical twin pregnancies which were complicated by twin-twin transfusion syndrome.
- His identical twin brother Stuart, who was often depicted as a far kinder, gentler and less perceptive man than his brother, humanized Adam through the years.
- Later that year, Canary joined All My Children as Adam Chandler and added the dual role of Adam's identical twin Stuart just one year later.Advertisement
- His troubled relations with his children were tempered only by the love of his identical twin Stuart until Stuart’s misfortunate death at Adam’s hand.
- The Ikki twins are bisexual identical twin models that have appeared on various car magazines and numerous car calendars.