Ide sentence example
- This creates problems on systems with two IDE controllers.
- It is picturesquely situated on both banks of the Tistedal river at its outflow to the Ide fjord, surrounded by several rocky eminences.
- This has ranged from 4-way IDE adapters to keyboard interfaces for the Amiga tower wannabes.
- Longer than the length allowed on my IDE cables.
- I had some old IDE caddies spare which I used for this project.Advertisement
- I use an IDE to USB gizmo found in an old external harddisk caddy to connect via USB to my laptop.
- If you want to use a larger hard drive you will need to install a modern IDE controller into a PCI socket.
- Two IDE disks also need to go off for ftp.linux.org.uk.
- In addition, taper also supports IDE tape drives in ALPHA stage.
- The airline requires all passengers to provide photographic ide photographic ID at check-in on all flights including domestic services.Advertisement
- I was getting strange lockups on loading Windows, and sometimes just before the IDE devices initialized on the initial bios screen.
- A system will only boot from the primary DOS partition of the master drive placed on the Primary IDE channel.
- Under the “IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers” (or “SCSI and RAID Controllers” depending on the computer) just confirm that one of the listings says “SATA.” If it does, then the computer supports SSDs.
- Its systematic name is formed by replacing the last syllable of the electro-negative element by ide and prefixing the name of the other element.