Icu sentence example
- We'll be taking him to ICU in a few minutes and it will be awhile before we know anything.
- Following the surgery Mr Y was rushed ICU he had a temporary colostomy for a number of months.
- Despite being seriously ill, his parents are only allowed on the ICU for a short period of time each day.
- The plan pays a set cash benefit for the first seven days the policyholder is receiving treatment in the ICU and the level of benefits increases for the following eight days.
- Approximately 23% of patient in ICU receive intravenous (parenteral) feeding.Advertisement
- Research suggests children can cope with seeing ill patients in ICU.
- All inpatient referrals to ICU should be assessed prior to ICU admission.
- Patients with severe sepsis or septic shock should be admitted to ICU or a high dependency unit.
- The site includes information about the role of the advanced practice nurse in the pediatric ICU and training programs.
- The Study Patients: All patients admitted to a single general ICU who were expected to be ventilated for 72 hours.Advertisement
- Once you see the wide selection of reading glasses ICU Eyewear has to offer, you'll wonder why you ever went with any other reading glass company.
- Moreover, ICU Eyewear offers reading glasses in every possible category you can imagine, and once you visit their site you'll realize that this is true one-stop shopping!
- The guys are not left out at ICU Eyewear as they have a wide selection to choose from.
- That's what ICU Eyewear must have been thinking too when they dreamed up this fabulous collection of functional glasses that go glam in a big way!