Icterus sentence example
- In hepatogenous pigmentation (icterus or jaundice) we have the iron-free pigment modified and transformed by the action of the liver cells into bile pigment (bilirubin).
- Symptoms were not accompanied by icterus (Quint 1933 ). Hypericum canariense L. Rabanal et al.
- Baltimore Oriole Icterus galbula joined the melee of Kingbirds and Mockingbirds in a small area of scrub.
- Jaundice, also called icterus or hyperbilirubinemia, is a very common condition in newborns.
- Even healthy infants may appear to have a yellow stain in their skin (physiological jaundice or icterus) and the whites of the eyes (sclerae) in the first week after birth.Advertisement