Icosahedral sentence example
- In the " great rhombicosidodecahedron " the dodecahedral faces are decagons, the icosahedral hexagons and the triacontahedral squares; this solid is sometimes called the " truncated icosidodecahedron."
- Key topics include: thirty-three anomalies of water and their explanations, and icosahedral water clusters.
- The icosahedral global minima with more than 55 atoms are shown in Fig.
- Two conserved aspects, namely DNA replication and assembly of the icosahedral nucleocapsid, have been extensively studied.
- Data sets will range from entirely asymmetric ribosome images to those of icosahedral virus capsids.Advertisement
- Adding the third dimension to virus life cycles: three-dimensional reconstruction of icosahedral viruses from cryo-electron micrographs.
- Several options are available for applying less than full icosahedral symmetry.