Icky sentence example
- In fact, it could look a bit gruesome and icky.
- There's something a little icky about that to me and I'd just as soon apologize for it with money.
- You never have to drive to another gasoline station because this one's just too icky looking.
- Surfer Girl Nov 4 2004, 10:11 PM Well my cat coughed up something very icky last night.
- It is a slightly icky picture and you can see eggs that haven't hatched.Advertisement
- Strych 14th June 2004, 22:07 And by " not for the squeamish " I mean its a bit icky.
- It was Lurid yellow and made from something icky and synthetic.
- I helped Icky out: Where Alph, the sacred river, ran Through caverns measureless to man Down to a sunless sea.
- Yes, Montana, but they are icky and weird.
- Also, if your parents won't take you to get a tattoo, you'll probably have to go some place shady to get it done, and that will be icky.Advertisement
- Whether you're looking to master "Icky Thump" or "Fell In Love With A Girl," this article will help point you in the right direction of quality the White Stripes guitar tabs.
- They are most known for hits such as "Fell In Love With a Girl," "Seven Nation Army," "My Doorbell," "Icky Thump," and "You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told").
- Besides pesticides there are other icky items like herbicides and non-natural fertilizers that can be toxic, used to grow most cotton.
- Chicken manure sounds icky but actually it's considered a perfect fertilizer for yards and gardens because of its stellar nitrogen composition.
- No mixing or fussing required.Even though it comes from a can, Batter Blaster isn't full of icky additives or processed ingredients.Advertisement
- When they try to open their car, they will be greeted by a mysterious icky substance all over their hand.
- However, if you're like me and hate the icky after taste of fragrance, you may want to stay away from this one!