Ick sentence example
- Treatment: Ick can be treated a number of ways, including using aquarium salts, formalin, malachite green or copper, but some strains of the disease have become tolerant to some of these options.
- an d „...d---: e 'a ' ~ t a aas?Caed; C dw ick en h ornlury LI?'.
- The ickiest of the ick comes via Manson in the online music video for his song "Heart Shaped Glasses."
- If you've ever had an aquarium before, you're probably familiar with ich disease, known by its more popular name, ick.
- Goldfish are more prone to getting ick if the temperature in the tank fluctuates widely.Advertisement
- Chilodonella is similar to ick, but much more dangerous because it is not readily noticeable until the parasite has already caused severe tissue damage.
- Ick. That's best left to the school uniform skirts and maybe kilts that are worn while playing the bagpipes.
- ick factor to go with the 18 certificate.