Icings sentence example
- Flavored icings instead of the traditional vanilla or chocolate icing.
- Truffles can be coated with a number of different things for distinctive appearances, including crushed nuts, coarse sugar, icing drizzles, cocoa powder, or contrasting icings in elaborate patterns.
- A rich ganache poured over the cake is an alternative to traditional icings.
- For example, their meringue powder comes with recipes and tips for creating a number of frostings and icings.
- One of America's favorite cakes is a basic white cake, which pairs well with all types of frostings, icings and fillings.Advertisement
- Then a quick stop at the local crafts store to pick up some pre-made icings.
- Gourmet ingredients such as rich fruits, nuts, chocolate ganache, fudge, sour cream, or liqueur icings can turn a basic flavor into a decadent treat.