Icing-sugar sentence example
- Meanwhile sieve together 9oz icing sugar and 3 heaped tbsp cocoa.
- Add 7oz sieved icing sugar & 2 tablespoons cocoa.
- Sandwich the two hazelnut meringue halves together with this and place on a serving plate dust with icing sugar.
- Try using a sugar shaker do not just take the icing sugar out of the box.
- Sift a little cocoa powder over the top followed by a light sprinkling of icing sugar.Advertisement
- Stir in a little of the icing sugar at a time, then add the rum.
- Sprinkle the ones you DID cut holes in with icing sugar.
- Fresh " icing sugar " from the ballast wagon starts to give this panel a more finished look.
- Roll out half the marzipan on a surface lightly dusted with sieved icing sugar into a round to fit the top of the cake.
- Use the hot skewer to brand a lattice pattern into the icing sugar mixture on the surface of the pie.Advertisement
- Sift the icing sugar into a large glass bowl.
- Use a little more icing sugar if the fondant becomes too sticky to work.
- Add icing sugar by cups until all of it is incorporated and the fondant is no longer sticky.
- Buttercream fondant is shinier than the other types but a light dusting of icing sugar can create a more matte surface.
- Add the icing sugar one cup at a time (combining well after each addition) until you achieve the desired thickness.Advertisement
- If you wish to make chocolate rolled buttercream fondant add one cup of good quality cocoa to icing sugar and blend before adding sugar to wet ingredients.
- Stir in the corn syrup, icing sugar and glycerine.
- This fondant is not a deep rich brown but has a nice chocolate taste and smooth texture that rolls well with a dusting of icing sugar.