Ichabod sentence example
- He eschewed the pulpit and stood in front of the altar, looking like a caricature of Ichabod Crane, gaunt and gangling, but the words from his mouth were pure silver.
- " Ichabod " and " The Lost Occasion," both evoked by the attitude of Webster, are Roman in their condemnation and " wild with all regret."
- The city is the seat of Washburn (formerly Lincoln) College (1865), which took its present name in 1868 in honour of Ichabod Washburn of Worcester, Massachusetts, who gave it $25,000; in 1909 it had 783 students (424 being women).
- Have scant coverage means it is will continue to quot Ichabod quot.
- The free home insurance owner quote virginia west potential of quot Ichabod quot.Advertisement
- The schoolmaster in the town, Ichabod Crane, sometimes has to travel home late at night.
- Be it Ed Wood, Ichabod Crane or especially Captain Jack Sparrow.