Icel. Sentence Examples
- Gala, iula, geol, gehhol, gehhel; cognate forms are Icel, jol; Dan.
- Icel, their ancestor, may have been the founder of the kingdom, but nothing is known of him.
- 1 The termination "wich " in English place-names often points to ancient salt manufacture - the word " wich " (creek, bay; Icel.
- It only occurs in Old English as a word borrowed from the Norse, the proper term in Old English being "theow" (peow); the Icel.
- Dormeuse; Skeat suggests a connexion with Icel.
- Snite, Icel.
- MEW (Icel.