Ice-water sentence example
- The single bottle chillers are designed to chill your wine by either spraying the wine bottle with jets of ice water once it is placed in the machine or through a cooling electronic current called thermoelectric cooling.
- Would you mind getting us some ice water?
- He got the ice water and then sat down in his chair.
- The lesser immortal relaxed some and joined him, pouring him a glass of ice water.
- Not including punitive have seen a ice water coffee.Advertisement
- Then, make them all soak their fingers in ice water so they are numb and work even slower, creating another thirty jobs for cold-fingered, blindfolded cotton seed removers.
- Remove and quickly rinse under cold water or make a bath of ice cubes and cold water and swish the herbs in the ice water bath.
- The photographer should dress in short sleeves and light fabric clothing so he doesn't get uncomfortably hot, and should have some ice water on hand to drink.
- Then quickly take it out of the boiling water and drop it into a bowl of ice water.
- Once you turn the machine on, the wine is continuously sprayed with jets of ice water.Advertisement
- Cooper Cooler models require water and two trays of ice and spray the wine bottle with jets of ice water to cool it down.
- Ask questions about the adhesive backing - This is especially important for white wine and Champagne that will be chilling in a bucket of ice water.
- The body uses roughly 70 calories to process eight glasses of ice water.
- Prepare this in advance; when you are ready to cook the turkey, pour the brine into a large container or cooler along with the ice water.
- So many have duplicated the "stop, then go in slow motion, then go really fast again" method that not seeing it in Batman Begins is like a glass of ice water after mowing the lawn on a hottest day of August.Advertisement
- Another benefit for parties is that you can remove the bag from the box and toss it in ice water to quickly cool white wine (it floats!).
- You may place them in the refrigerator up to an hour an half before serving, or place them in a bucket of ice water for at least 20 minutes.
- All negative-calorie foods are either fruits or vegetables, with the exception of ice water.