Ice-pick sentence example
- Using a sharp knife point, ice pick or eyelet tool, make six to eight holes on each side of the box.
- Center: Get the lime juice from the mixers on the left, the ice pick from the center, and the cloth from the right.
- Select the ice pick and use it near the center of the bar.
- They result in deep, narrowed pits within the skin, and are thusly named because the skin may appear as though it has been punctured by an ice pick or similarly sharp object.
- This method is effective on ice pick and boxcar scars.Advertisement
- This treatment is often used on ice pick scars.
- Ice pick scarring: Ice pick acne scars look like deep pits on your skin.
- Typically, atrophic scars are not as deep as ice pick scars.