Ice-packs sentence example
- alternatelass="ex">Sometimes alternating ice packs with warm wheat bags or a hot water bottle can ease the ache in the knees.
- There's everything from plasters and ice packs to bandages & sterile dressings.
- If your drive home is longer than thirty minutes, or you live in a hot climate, place the milk in a cooler with ice packs.
- From hot baths to cold ice packs and over the counter pain killers to antidepressants, finding the best way to handle stress headaches is the key to quick pain relief.
- After seeing a doctor, she has been put on a regimen of medicine, ice packs and lots of rest.Advertisement
- Coolers: Fill a cooler or ice chest with ice or ice packs to maintain a cold environment.
- Nosebleeds can be treated with ice packs when necessary.
- The next step is to wrap the child in wet towels or clothing, and place ice packs in areas with the greatest blood supply.
- It is often recommended that ice packs be applied on and off during the first 24 hours after injury to reduce the bruising.
- Mild cases of poison plant rash can usually be treated at home with over-the-counter creams and itch-relief measures, such as ice packs.Advertisement
- After the cool down, some runners like to really cool down with ice packs or ice baths, even, for their tired legs.
- Either ice packs and a freezing spray, or an injectible anesthetic like lidocaine, is used to numb the skin.
- Doctors recommend applying ice packs for no longer than 30 minutes at a time on fatty areas of the body.