Ice-lolly sentence example
- freezean also be frozen in ice cube trays or in ice lolly molds.
- And the kids all got ice lolly 's out of it so they were happy too ROFL at the willy thing.
- One of the best things about these outings was buying an ice lolly beforehand in the sweet shop opposite the cinema.
- Thursday 27th July at 2pm, tickets £ 5.50 adults, £ 4.50 children, free ice lolly with each ticket!
- At home, consider having a meringue, an ice lolly or some frozen fruit perhaps red berries or grapes.Advertisement