Ice-breaker sentence example
- Further, a powerful ice-breaker is used to ferry trains across from Listvinichnoe to Misovaya.
- The harbour, which can be entered by vessels drawing 14 ft., is kept open in winter by an ice-breaker.
- The harbours freeze for a few days in winter, as also does the bay occasionally, navigation being interrupted every year for an average of sixteen days; though this is materially shortened by the use of an ice-breaker.
- by N., by steam-ferry, the Sound being kept open in winter by an ice-breaker.
- You may find there's an ' ice breaker ' activity, or a student chat forum where you can start.Advertisement
- A great interactive session - definitely an ice breaker.
- One fun ice breaker includes passing a baby item like a bottle from person to person.
- Don't fall back onto simple ice breaker type questions about their favorite color or food.
- Easy youth group games can serve as an ice breaker when new members come into the group.
- Rather than create an awkward situation where some sit in silence, play an ice breaker game to get everyone talking.Advertisement
- Shower guests often do not know each other, and a great game can serve as an ice breaker and make many memories to last for years.
- First off, games can be a great ice breaker.
- It is good as both an ice breaker and with a tight group of people.
- Even if your pronunciation isn't perfect, your effort may endear you to the locals and provide an ice breaker for further conversation.
- Lingerie Party Fun - This website not only has free printable invitations, but also has a few great ideas for ice breaker games and even a few great party food recipes.Advertisement
- Fondue party: Fondue offers a fun way to get all of your guests gathered around a table for some good conversation, and this can be a great ice-breaker if some of your guests don't know each other well.
- Play a party ice breaker game where you try to guess who everyone is based on quotations they give out.