Ibogaine sentence example
- Ibogaine is one of several alkaloids found in the West African shrub called Tabernanthe Iboga.
- The most noteworthy of which being ibogaine, an indole alkaloid derived from an African plant source.
- Their animal tests show that 18-MC has similar activity to ibogaine but may not have ibogaine's hallucinogenic properties.
- The next day a friend of ours took the ibogaine.
- I had arranged to meet H and try ibogaine over the internet.Advertisement
- So how does ibogaine produce such a remarkable range of effects on the body?
- Only a few countries, including Panama, Costa Rica and Italy, have clinics that administer ibogaine under scientific conditions in treatment programs.
- I understood ibogaine wasn't dangerous by itself and was afraid if things went wrong it might harm the whole ibogaine thing.
- Something is also keeping ibogaine from the medical mainstream.
- Indra estimate this product to be approximately one quarter to one fifth the strength of pure ibogaine.Advertisement
- I will be talking about the introduction of Ibogaine in the addict self-help scene in Holland.