Ibiza sentence example
- The western group, corresponding with the ancient Pityusae or Pine Islands, also comprises two relatively large islands, Iviza (Spanish, Ibiza or, formerly, Ivica) and Formentera, with the islets of Ahorcados, Conejera, Pou and Espalmador.
- We also told how she nearly blacked out after smoking super-strength skunk cannabis in another drugs binge in Ibiza last month.
- Ibiza Airport is located six kilometers from the hotel.
- The parallels are true enough: the price of a weekÃ¢s heliskiing in Canada would buy you a very psychedelic good time in Ibiza.
- A dance remix of the song is reported to be gaining notoriety in the holiday resort of Ibiza.Advertisement
- In a coals to Newcastle kind of deal, the UK club promoters exported their newly repackaged youth culture back to Ibiza.
- On 21 May 1998, a Leisure International Airways A320 overran the runway at Ibiza Airport in the Balearic Islands.
- What follows is an absurd, sometimes whimsical adventure as the two trade in their Ibiza tickets for a flight to Jerusalem.
- Ibiza, 1997, and thousands of young people are acting like mindless zombies.
- James hit the studio in his home in Ibiza, Spain, and turned out his second album, All the Lost Souls, in late 2007.Advertisement
- The first single off the album, 1973, was inspired by an Ibiza night club, and hit number one on the Billboard European Hot 100 Singles chart.
- Nowadays, it's common to see these body baring suits in Europe, namely in locations like St.Tropez, Marabella, Mykonos and Ibiza.
- Although much electronica music is associated with dance clubs and raves, especially clubs in places like Ibiza and Aya Napa, some electronica artists are devoted less to dance than to experimentation.