Ibi sentence example
- Moreover, that grain unsown grows there abundantly [fruges ibi non seminatas abundare] ' is not a fabulous fancy, but is based on trustworthy accounts of the Danes."
- Ftik al-Bata!ibi, who took the title al-Mamn.
- The ubi materia ibi geometria of the one is the battle-cry of the mathematico-physical advance.
- Messrs Talbot and Claud Alexander surveyed the country between Ibi on the Benue and Lake Chad, mapping (1904) a considerable part of the Gongola.'
- Bene cognosci poterit, quo modo homines ibi vivant, quae sint differentiae inter vitam eorum et nostram et quae condiciones sint similes.Advertisement
- As these implied a duly appointed minister, the existence of the Church was made to depend upon an organized ministry rather than an organized membership. It calls to mind the Romish formula: "Ubi episcopus ibi ecclesia."